We have two different categories of torque sensors - reaction torque and rotational torque. Reaction torque sensors convert the torque applied to a fixed sensor into a useable measurement signal. Examples of reaction torque applications include automotive brake testing, dynamometer testing and bearing friction and lubrication studies. Rotational, or rotary, torque sensors typically measure the torque generated by rotating devices such as electric motors, automotive engines, transmissions, pumps and compressors.
Learn more on www.pcbpiezotronics.ca ››
Below is what we have to offer:
- Typically used in torsional test machines, motor dynamometers, or in any application where rotation is limited to 360° or less.
- Easy and cost effective installation ( no bearings, slip-rings, or other rotating elements)
- Suitable for a wide range of applications
Rotary slip ring
- Used in engine dynamometers, electric motor testing, hydraulic pump testing, fan testing, and a multitude of other applications.
- To be mounted in-line between a driving source and an absorber or load.
- Designed for enhanced durability in rugged industrial applications.
- Offers high accuracies and RPM ratings.
- Available in a wide range of configurations.
- Ideal for test applications requiring a robust rotary torque transducer where axial space is at a premium.
- New approach to rotary torque measurements.