Hand-arm and whole body vibration is vibration transmitted by the use of vibrating hand-held power tools or heavy construction machinery. The nature of these tools and machinery involve vibration which is transmitted to the hands-arms or the body of the person working in that environment. The longer a person is exposed to the vibrating environment, the greater the risk of health effects.
We offer the following products to measure, analysis and report:
Hand-held human vibration meter- learn more on www.pcbpiezotronics.ca ››
- Vibration measurement conforms to ISO standards
- Simultaneous 3-channel vibration measurement: X, Y and Z axes, plus Sum (S)
- Portable unit for vibration measurement
- Records vibration measurement time history
- Interface to PC
Mobile multi channel solution
- Portable multi-channel real time vibration measurement analyzer.
- Application software to perform hand-arm and whole body vibration measurement.
- Vibration measurement conforms to ISO standards.
- Embedded MS Office reporting allows to finish the report on the spot.
Seat pad accelerometer and regular accelerometers